If you have been considering hiring a home cleaning service, you may be wondering what is involved in the first visit and whether you should clean your home beforehand. Life is busy and when you hire a home cleaning service to help clean your home, you can alleviate some of the stress of trying to get everything done. Whether you set up a contract for cleaning on a weekly or monthly schedule, there are still some things that you will need to do before your home cleaning experts arrive.
- Pick Up Clutter. You have hired a company to do some of the major cleaning jobs in your home, not to pick up dirty socks and toys. Make sure everything is in its place.
- Move Large Pieces of Furniture. If you want the cleaners to clean behind a large sofa or bed, you need to move it before they arrive.
- Do the Dishes. Cleaning the dishes is not typically something a home cleaning service does. If the kitchen is a disaster, it makes it difficult to do the deep cleaning.
- Clean Off All Counters. The bathroom vanities and kitchen counter need to be free of clutter.
- Bedding. If you would like your bed made with clean linens, be sure to lay them out ahead of time.
- Communicate. The best way to have a good experience is to be very specific with the things you would like done.
Hiring a home cleaning service can really be a lifesaver. If you are ready to have a cleaner home and reduce some of your stress, please give us a call at Let Us Clean today!