Are you ready to tackle seasonal cleaning but don’t know where to start? We recommended starting with a cleaning checklist to ensure you cover all your bases. To get you started, here are some key items to consider for every cleaning checklist.
- All Areas – The following items are to be cleaned in all areas of the home including kitchen, bathroom, and bedrooms.
- Dust – Consider dusting all surfaces, furniture tops, light fixtures, doors, walls, baseboards, ledges, blinds, windowsills, furniture, picture frames, and mirrors.
- Vacuum – Vacuum all your flooring including carpets and hard surfaced flooring. In addition, hard surface areas should be mopped according to your flooring material.
- Take Out Trash
- Dust – In addition to the “all areas” items, dust your kitchen cabinets, on top of the fridge, bar stools, dining table legs, and dining chairs.
- Clean – Disinfect countertops, cabinet doors and drawers, sink, oven range, outside of your dishwasher, outside of your refrigerator, kitchen table, microwave (inside & out), door knobs, and light switches.
- Dust – In addition to the “all areas” items, dust your bathroom cabinets and surfaces.
- Clean – Disinfect all surfaces, shower/tub, toilets, cabinet doors, light switches, and door handles.
- Dust – Dusting items listed under “All Areas” should cover all bedroom dusting items.
- Clean – Clean your sheets, laundry as needed, make the bed, and clean light switches and door knobs.
We hope these items will guide you in your everyday and deep cleaning endeavors. If you have any questions regarding cleaning checklist items, and the services we provide, contact us today at Let Us Clean!