The start of the New Year is the perfect time to learn more about our deep house cleaning service. Knowing that you may have made some New Year’s resolutions of your own, we want to help you have more time to focus on your new goals and priorities. Many think of spring as the time to tackle deep house cleaning, but why wait? Winter is the time we spend the most time inside, and we want you to enjoy spending time in your home or business during the cold winter months.
You may wonder how deep house cleaning differs from our regular services. While our regular services are thorough, our deep cleaning goes above and beyond the basics. Here are some examples of services provided during a deep cleaning:
- Wipe walls and trim, as well as washing doors, doorknobs and switch plates
- Scrub any tile grout throughout the house
- Wipe down drawers in cabinets, dressers, etc.
- Clean under beds, dressers and other large furniture pieces
- Dust and wash fans and clean lampshades
- Clean window coverings and dressings
- Wash window screens
Keep in mind that we are always willing to customize services to suit your needs, so don’t hesitate to discuss your unique needs with us. Whether we are performing a deep cleaning service or a routine cleaning, we will always use eco-friendly products and methods that leave your house clean and fresh while protecting your health and the health of the environment. Ready to have your house looking brand new in the New Year? Call us today.